A passionate of buildings, railways and aviation, his journey on the
discovery of architecture commenced at the earliest age, observing with
curiosity the ongoing movement of cranes on a building site nearby his
home. He draws learnings of the profession from stays in the United
States and in Europe, during which he worked on diverse projects ranging
from affordable single-family houses for Habitat for Humanity Sacramento in 2006 to recently taking part in the project of an airport upgrade in Samedan.
Interested in working at the Atelier? Please submit your motivation letter / e-mail, addressed to me personally, as well as your portfolio in PDF format:
- 1+ years of experience
- local experience in Switzerland preferred
- mastery of English + German or French (B2+ / C1 minimum)
- proficiency with Vectorworks (3D BIM)
- good model-making and graphic skills
- Bachelor of Arts (architecture, design) or autodidact
a dedication to the profession and to well-thought-out design
Your wishes regarding compensation, work style and personal development opportunities will be given due consideration. I look forward to your contact.